Fair trade spirulina
Fleur de Spiru Brindille
Raw and hand made, with a mild taste and savory crunch !
- Weight :
- 100 g
- Packaging :
- Origine :
The Frenchie spirulina brindille offers a mild taste and a friendly crunch. This high quality spirulina can be sprinkled on any dish and is a great condiment to keep on your table. To receive the full iron benefits, it is best to partner with vitamin C (citrus, dark leafy greens, peppers...).
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae : living food that contains over 60% of proteins, rich in iron, vitam B and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant). Its benefits bring you daily vitality through nourishment, detoxification and remineralization. It brings a great boost to your immune system.
Keeps fresh for 2 years
The Fleur de Spiru is an artisan spirulina that we grow ourselves with care in our farm in Normandy. It is the first certified by Ecocert in France since 2014. It is the result of 5 years of research and development. Our pilot farm yield a small production harvested with love and music :-) The water on the farm is dynamized and restructured.
We are planning to extend our production site in 2017 to have more spirulina and reduce our final price.
- Spirulina also contains trace elements (magnesium, potassium, chromium). Its phycocianin (blue pigment) contributes to strengthen ones immune system.
- Alkalizing, helping balance your acidic levels.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid which is also found in breast milk.
- It is highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and bottle feeding babies.
- It helps athletes with muscle recovery and provide complete proteins.
> Learn more about spirulina's benefits here