Spirulina stands out as an essential ally for our four-legged companions. As a superfood, it plays an essential role in filling nutritional gaps and enhancing their overall health.
In the face of common challenges encountered by our animals, spirulina distinguishes itself with its richness in essential nutrients. By providing a concentrated source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it meets specific nutrient needs to strengthen their immune system and preserve their vitality.
This superfood plays a crucial role in compensating for nutritional deficiencies, offering our companions a solid foundation for optimal health. Its ability to strengthen immune defenses contributes to protecting them from diseases, allergies, and infections, ensuring a better quality of life.
By incorporating spirulina into their diet, we offer them more than just a supplement. It is a true source of vitality and protection, allowing them to remain energetic, active, and healthy day after day. Spirulina, a real asset for their overall well-being.
Benefits of Spirulina for Animals:
- Strengthens immune defenses for increased protection against diseases.
- Preserves skin, coat, and teeth through essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Supports metabolism by providing vitamins B, A, D, E, and K.
- Improves overall health by regulating appetite and offering continuous vitality.
- Fights against cellular aging through powerful antioxidant activity.
- Promotes healthy digestion by balancing intestinal transit and supporting the gastrointestinal system.
- Enhances sports performance and recovery through its unique combination of vitamins and antioxidants.
How to introduce spirulina into your animals' diet?
For maintaining their health, a basic course is recommended. Simply add the animal spirulina to their daily food according to the following doses:
- For a sport horse: 20g per day for 1 month
These quantities are estimates. To observe concrete results, a course of at least one month is advised. Start the course with half the dose, then gradually increase to the recommended dose.
In case of convalescence, tendonitis, or anemia, double the doses. Spirulina can also be consumed throughout the year.