Fairtrade & raw and artisanal spirulina powder, ideal for juices!
- Reinforces immunity and vitality
- Reduces fatigue
- Antioxidant, protects from stress
- Helps with weight control
The Fairtrade spirulina powder offers a mild taste and comes in style that is easy to consume. This high quality spirulina powder is grinded on a millstone at low temperature. It can be added to your favorite juices, smoothies and it is ideal to incorporate in all your raw recipes. To receive the full iron benefits, it is best to partner with vitamin C (citrus, dark leafy greens, peppers...). Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae : living food that contains over 60% of proteins, rich in iron, vitam B and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant). Its benefits bring you daily vitality through nourishment, detoxification and remineralization.
Keeps fresh for 2 years
Artisan spirulina grown in a farm amongst a Bénédictines sisters monastery in Burkina Faso. It is a contemplative Community founded by the Bénédictines from the Abbay Notre-Dame de Protection of Valognes, in Normandy, in 1963. Spirulina has been cultivated there since 2010 and is helping the sisters become self-sufficient. They give 20% of their production to local people in need.
- Spirulina also contains trace elements (magnesium, potassium, chromium). Its phycocianin (blue pigment) contributes to strengthen ones immune system.
- Alkalizing, helping balance your acidic levels.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid which is also found in breast milk.
- It is highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and bottle feeding babies.
- It helps athletes with muscle recovery and provide complete proteins.
- 100 g
- Desired effects
Based on 3 reviews
Pas de diffèrence avec la local, donc merci aussi.
Parfait pour les vitamines. Un délice avec du lait d'avoine. C'est mon goûter plaisir.
J’en saupoudre partout et dans mes smoothies. Pas d’odeur désagréable comme certaines autres Spiruline. Bon produit, je recommande !
Discover other products that you will also like