Pure tablets with no additive.
- Origine :
- Burkina Faso
The Fairtrade spirulina tablets are made from high quality spirulina powder which is grinded on a millstone at low temperature. To receive the full iron benefits, it is best to partner with vitamin C (citrus, dark leafy greens, peppers...).
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae : living food that contains over 60% of proteins, rich in iron, vitam B and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant). Its benefits bring you daily vitality through nourishment, detoxification and remineralization.
Keeps fresh for 2 years
Artisan spirulina grown in a farm amongst a Bénédictines sisters monastery in Burkina Faso. It is a contemplative Community founded by the Bénédictines from the Abbay Notre-Dame de Protection of Valognes, in Normandy, in 1963. Spirulina has been cultivated there since 2010 and is helping the sisters become self-sufficient. They give 20% of their production to local people in need.
- Spirulina also contains trace elements (magnesium, potassium, chromium). Its phycocianin (blue pigment) contributes to strengthen ones immune system.
- Alkalizing, helping balance your acidic levels.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid which is also found in breast milk.
- It is highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and bottle feeding babies.
- It helps athletes with muscle recovery and provide complete proteins.
> Learn more about spirulina's benefits here