Frenchie Powder Ecocert
Raw and hand made, with a mild taste and vibrant feel !
- Origine :
The Frenchie spirulina powder offers a mild taste and comes in style that is easy to consume. This high quality spirulina powder is grinded on a millstone at low temperature, inferior to 42°C. This preserves all the nutrients present in the spirulina. It can be added to your favorite juices, smoothies and it is ideal to incorporate in all your raw recipes. Spirulina is rich in iron and its iron is much more easy to assimilate than in any other food. To receive the full iron benefits, it is best to partner with vitamin C (citrus, dark leafy greens, peppers...).
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae : living food that contains over 60% of proteins, rich in iron, vitam B and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant). Its benefits bring you daily vitality through nourishment, detoxification and remineralization.
Keeps fresh for 2 years
The Frenchie is an artisan spirulina grown in France utilizing renewable energy sources. Cultivated in farms that we have been supporting since their inception. www.hyes.eu
- Spirulina also contains trace elements (magnesium, potassium, chromium). Its phycocianin (blue pigment) contributes to strengthen your immune system.
- Alkalizing, it helps balancing your acidic levels.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid which is also found in breast milk.
- It is highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and bottle feeding babies.
- It helps athletes with muscle recovery and provide complete proteins.
> Learn more about spirulina's benefits here : https://akalfood.com/bienfaits/