Frenchie Brindille EcoCert
Raw and hand made, with a mild taste and savory crunch !
- Origine :
The Frenchie spirulina brindille offers a mild taste and a friendly crunch. This high quality spirulina can be sprinkled on any dish and is a great condiment to keep on your table. To receive the full iron benefits, it is best to partner with vitamin C (citrus, dark leafy greens, peppers...).
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae : living food that contains over 60% of proteins, rich in iron, vitam B and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant). Its benefits bring you daily vitality through nourishment, detoxification and remineralization. It brings a great boost to your immune system.
Keeps fresh for 2 years
The Frenchie is an artisan spirulina grown in France utilizing renewable energy sources. Cultivated in farms that we have been supporting since their inception. www.hyes.eu
- Spirulina also contains trace elements (magnesium, potassium, chromium). Its phycocianin (blue pigment) contributes to strengthen ones immune system.
- Alkalizing, helping balance your acidic levels.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid which is also found in breast milk.
- It is highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and bottle feeding babies.
- It helps athletes with muscle recovery and provide complete proteins.
> Learn more about spirulina's benefits here : https://akalfood.com/bienfaits/